The general properties of all CUT screens has been designed to minimize any type of cleaning process. However, in the event that some sort of cleaning is required, please follow the points stated below:
• All types of CUT screen cannot be machine washed or dry cleaned.
• Only screens made using Earnest fabric type can be washed with water
• It is recommended that nothing more than soaking in clean water be done.
• The screen must then be hung flat in the shade to dry.
• Hand dusting can be done with a soft filament brush or feather duster. Careful wiping with a soft, lint-free cloth may also be effective.
• Low power vacuuming with soft brush attachment is possible only on areas of the screen without delicate laser-cut pattern. Caution must be exercised if this cleaning method is used.
• Spot cleaning with a mild neutral detergent and water is possible. Apply diluted detergent by blotting with a clean lint-free cloth. Do not rub, only wipe by tapping, then use a second clean cloth to apply a clear water rinse.
Gentle ironing can be used to remove wrinkles from CUT screens.
• Only use mid-temperature setting.
• A piece of press cloth must be used between the screen and the iron.
• The steam function can only be used when ironing Earnest fabric type.